* Trigger showcase August 29 to 31, 2020
* Delevoping the strategies of internationalization (workshop with Iva Horvat): September 1 to 3, 2020
* Politics in the Room (artistic workshop with Bertrand Lesca and Nasi Voutsas in Ljubljana and Maribor): fall 2020 (TBC)
About TRIGGER platform
TRIGGER is a platform for contemporary performative arts. Glej Theatre is developing it with Moment Maribor, Mladinsko Theatre / Nova pošta, City of Women and Bunker. The main purpose of the platform is to strengthen competences of independent producers and artists, especially in the field of internationalization and international connections.
Platform combines a showcase of performances with potential for international market, series of discussions, lectures and workshops with curators from international festivals, agents, and specialists for distribution and international cooperation.
Purpose of the platform is therefore to gain specialized knowledge of developing strategies and methodology to distribute, network and internationalize contemporary performative arts.
• improving competitive options for Slovenian artists in the international market
• improving the situation for Slovenian producers of independent performative arts
• improving opportunities for distribution of independent performances on national and international level
• creating a space for skill exchange on fields, that do not have formal or informal opportunities for education and development (professions in production, management and technical support)
• creating and maintaining connections with important European festivals and producers
• promoting Slovenian performers and performances
• long-term influence on diversity of domestic production in relation to exchange of examples of good practice and experiences from abroad
• greater stability of Slovenian producers
City of Women
Mladinsko Theatre (Nova pošta programme)
Plesni teater Ljubljana
productions of individual artists and collectives.
Our desire is to enlarge the list of participating producers in the future.
This project is a part of a partnership network Platform Center for Creativity co-financed by European Union from European Regional Development Fund and by Republic of Slovenia.
Platform is also supported by Ministry of Public Administration, Ministry of Culture and Municipality of Ljubljana.